Monday, October 30, 2006

Blue Eyes Versus Brown Eyes


I wasn't one of those kids but one of my teachers did that to us one day in elementary school. I've brown eyes, and the teacher stuck to the original expirement for the whole day. It really sucked, I remember having a really bad day.

I'm not sure when during the day, but I do recall the teacher saying that on the next day the tables would be turned and the brown eyed kids would be above the blue eyed kids. As a brown eyed kid I think I warned the blue eyed kids that I'd be on top next and for them to be nice but they weren't. I held onto that though, my day would come.

However things went so poorly that the teacher did not continue the evil expirement the next day. It was probably for the best. I would've been fuckin' up some blue eyed fools. Haha :)

I don't watch Oprah but maybe I should:
Oprah had the same woman on her show and did a similar experiment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home