Saturday, August 05, 2006

Don't Touch My Tattoos!

Click picture to enlarge.

I put up with it if she's a cute girl. I deal with it. But I shouldn't have to. If you have tattoos, you know what I'm talking about. Some of the ink peaks out from the edge of the clothing and some fool thinks it's okay to just peel the clothing back without any comment. It's not like I'm a person, I'm just a fucking walking canvas that happens to be wearing clothes that obstruct your view of the art you think is on display. It's not. I'm wearing clothes, I have not asked you to undress me (even if you are a cute girl that I would love to undress me) but you choose to do so in whatever environment we find ourselves, usually a bar. Tonight, a girl tried to pull down my shirt, so I did the same to her. Her breasts were much more impressive than mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home