Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Cass Street Bar & Grill in Pacific Beach

First I had a pitcher of Sierra Nevada, then I tried another beer.The second pitcher went pretty slow so I put a plastic cup of ice in it.
I don't know why I'm so productive there, but I often go there for a late lunch of a couple hot dogs, maybe some home style potatoes, and usually one pitcher of Sierra Nevada. I'm a creature of habit and I stick with my favorites. I find myself there writing tiny page after page, scribbling down new ideas that almost seemed to be waiting until I sat down there. I think that it's because I'm without the distractions of the internet, my dog, and the many comforts of home, that I can focus on simply having lunch and writing. I've walked or bicycled all the way there, and I'm going to stay there as long as I can, as long as is comfortable and productive. But again, why I feel so productive there, I don't know. Maybe I should move closer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home