Sunday, February 19, 2006

My desk

It's a mess. Everything around it is a mess. I have filing cabinets and I use them to a degree, but the most important things are on the top layer of my desk pile. The bulletin board is nice, though I'd like a full wall of cork board, I could easily cover it. Well, the physical desk is an important place and a sort of symbol of a person's personality.

I was going to tangent to the computer's desktop, but I shall not. I need to clean my desk, my actual physical desk as well as my computer desktop, but I shall not clean either anytime soon. Bukowski said, never trust a man with a clean kitchen, I say the same about a desk.

This picture is from some time ago, and is amazingly clean compared to what my desk looks like now. The picture below, of a very happy Jack, is from even earlier (2002). ...Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home