Sunday, December 18, 2005

Hoboken, PB Pub, & Taco Motion / Milk

Oh Jackie, I love you for so many reasons. Jackie is the beautiful big-breasted bartender at the Pub. She has those cool flower tattoos on her shoulders, and that cool careless smile on her face. I came in and ordered a Heineken from her. And another and another. At some point, some dude ordered a Jeiger/Redbull and she accidently made him a vodka/Redbull which is my other regular drink. Usually I walk in and she asks me which one it'll be. Anyway, she made him the wrong drink, he looks at it and says no, so she just moves it from him to me and I have a free drink. She is married with a kid, but she's so hot and nice. I wish I had taken a picture of her instead of just my drinks, but they stood still better. And drinks don't talk back, well at least not the first fifteen.I treated myself to quite a night: Hoboken slice of pizza, a lot of drinks, and finally a nice carton of chocolate milk while I waited for my four carne asada mini tacos at Taco Motion. I was quite amazed at the number of people who commented on my chocolate milk, like no one has ever drank chocolate milk at 1:30am before. I explained to the few people I knew and barely cared what they thought that chocolate milk, or really any milk, is the great unsung hangover preventative or cure. It's a better preventative than cure, as somehow milk acts a coating inside that helps to soothe the effects of alcohol. Hey, maybe I'm wrong on the biological side of things, but I'm just reporting my own personal experiments. Milk works.

I saw my friend Ross and he introduced and reintroduced several of his friends. I had some straws thrown at me, I had a lime squirted at me, and I prevented several spilled drinks that my bar senses told me were likely to spill on me. It is a skill, not a gift. You have to have a couple drinks spilled on you before you know from who and when it'll happen. It will happen.

What the fuck is happening to the Pub? It was shitty tonight. A few cool regulars and a few retarded regulars and a lot of people I didn't recognize. That's all good if they're fine young women but the place was a sausage-fest. Okay, sorry girls/women who showed up but either you were just drastically outnumbered or you were hiding. I did see one skinny blond that was quite amazing in her gray sleeves and black shirt but she was taken. Hot. But taken. Sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home